Tuesday, October 18, 2011

rock on.

this is my 2nd post from via cellular blogging.  the boys & i are on our way home from coop's field trip at the pumpkin patch (we are stopped at a drive-thru, hence why i feel safe typing behind the wheel).  we were enjoying the drive when "sweet child of mine" came on the radio.  instantly, we all started rocking out.  even tj.  yea, we are those people you uncomfortably look at in the car next to you at the stop light.  you wonder to yourself, do i point & laugh?  do i pretend not to see them?  my answer: dance right along with us!  singing at the top of my lungs in the car with my boys & showing off our groovy moves is one of my all time most favorite things.  and there is no better accompaniment for this than good ol' classic rock.  it's moments like this overwhelm me with joy.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo, we can comment! I have meant to email you forever and tell you that we couldn't comment at all :) Love seeing your loves...

    ReplyDelete