Monday, February 27, 2012

faves

it's been a while since i've done a favorite things list.  and my kids are into some pretty awesome things right now.  definitely, worth recording.


cooper
baseball & basketball
his razor scooter
looney tunes
snack packs
going on trips
(he's been begging me to take him to hawaii, las vegas, & yuba city)

tj
basketball 
(watching & playing. we have a men's size basketball that he takes everywhere. he won't get in the car without it.)
kitties, doggies, & birdies 
tooth brushes
his rocking horse
tubs

mommy
walking hand-in-hand with each of my boys (how will i do this when there are 3 little hands to hold?)
long chats with my sisters
taking a shower/bath without being disturbed by my minions
cadbury mini eggs (my spring addiction)
essie nail polish (i don't know the last time my nails weren't covered in one of their beautiful hues.)

No comments:

Post a Comment