Tuesday, February 28, 2012

baby bump.

24 weeks: definitely pregnant.

about 2 weeks ago i walked out of my closet wearing a tight tank, todd took one look at me & said, "wow, when did you get pregnant?".  and that's pretty much how it happened.  one day i had an unrecognizable bump & the next i was obviously with child. at this point i am constantly feeling wee kicks from my little pea.  this babe is a mover. i wonder how he finds time to sleep with his neverending twisting & turning. i do not enjoy the occasional painful abdominal stretching & heartburn. but, all-in-all, i feel grand.  you'll here no complaints from me. i still have more than enough energy to keep up with my rather rambunctious children & for that i am very grateful. this month i've been craving j dawgs.

5 comments:

  1. is that top picture you??? because that is pretty much the cutest outfit i have ever seen! you are probably one of the cutest prego mamas, especially with your cute style.....you better take some maternity pictures to give me some inspiration for some future maternity shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, Alta! Yea, that's me. We had a wedding to go to & this was pretty much the only wedding appropriate outfit I could come up with out of my limited wardrobe. PS-You are the cutest preg, ever. I love how you get this big belly & the rest of you stays stick thin. I bet you already have your trim waiste line back, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a super old post... but I stumbled upon it on Pinterest. Can you pls share how you pieced this together? Or is it a dress? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How am I just now seeing this? Gah, I'm horrible. It's a skirt from DownEast & a maternity top & Nordstrom belt. As if you're still interested. Lol!

      Delete
    2. I was interested still so thanks!!! Havn't seen one dress for my party this year that is half as cute as this!

      Delete