Friday, October 28, 2011

more love.

i finally took a peek at my recent digital photo albums only to discover that my boys are even more adorable than i thought.  isn't it amazing how amazing these two are?!  here are some of our more recent photos.  nothing big.  mostly just shots i fit in while working my dream job, you know, stay-at-home-mommy.  honestly, i have the best job in the world.  sure, i'm in charge of cooking, cleaning, & laundry, but these are trade offs i gladly make.  in return for the meager work i do i get to stay in my sweats, go on an adventures, attend play dates, read books, play games, watch movies, play dress up, play with toys, & bask in the joy of my beautiful boys all day.  and they are a lot of fun.  so yea, my job is rocks.  










No comments:

Post a Comment