Saturday, March 19, 2011

be prepared

this whole japan earthquake/tsunami thing has really had me thinking.  have you noticed that there has been a rather devastating trend of natural disasters over the past 7 years.  and that the occurances of such disasters are becoming more & more frequent.  scary?  yea, a little.  but i put my trust in a being much more powerful than the earth so i'm not too worried.  i know he's got my back.  but that doesn't mean that i shouldn't have my family prepared for such a disaster to hit our area  (hello!  we live rather close to the san andreas fault line).  so i spent the morning preparing 72-hour kits for my family.  next on my list is to restock our food storage supply.  if your interested in customizing your own 72-hour kit here is a handy list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment