man, oh man. my little cooper sure knows how to keep his mommy on her toes. this little guy has so much creativity, humor, & wit that it amazes me. he is always making up fun stories & adorable songs that make me smile. in fact, not a day goes by that he doesn't make my giggle over & over again. he is such a wonderful big brother, too. t.j. really does have a lot to look up to.
2. cooper & i went for a walk. he wanted to go on an adventure through a ravine by our house. unfortunately, i was wearing my brand new white running shoes & did not feel like tromping through the mud. he said, "if you go down there, i will marry you." done! those words could get me to do darn near anything.
|fishing with daddy|
4. whenever he comes up with something clever it's, "here's a great idea..." & when he doesn't like our plan it's, "that's not a great idea."
6. talking to his nana he laughed to himself & said, "haha, that's funny. you name is nana but you don't look like a nana (banana)."
7. the other day cooper was in the tub. i was nursing t.j. & i told cooper that i would put t.j. in the tub with him as soon as he was done eating. cooper kept asking, "is baby brother ready, yet?" & i kept saying no. finally he yelled, "if somebody has a baby they need to put him in the tub right now!"
|mr. dare devil|
9. cooper's story: "i went to the place & there was nothing there. it was all gone. my pet super croc came & let me pet him. he took me to my new home & there was mommy, & daddy, & baby brother. and we were all together & happy."
10. my personal fave: "mommy, you the nicest mommy in ever. and what's that other thing...? that thing you say to me when you drop me off to school...? what's that word?" me, "best friend?" cooper, "yea, that's right! you my best friend!"