Wednesday, September 22, 2010

28 weeks


hello, 3rd trimester!  
i've had this day circled on my calendar for quite a while.  entering the 3rd trimester is like beginning the last lap of a mile.  it's all down hill from here!  i've even started a countdown.  11.5 weeks until this baby's expected due date!  i cannot begin to tell you how excited i am to hold this little bundle of joy (honestly, just thinking about him gets me giddy!)  you know how most people have a favorite baby stage.  well, my favorite baby stage is the newborn.  i absolutely love snuggling & kissing a new life fresh from heaven.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive you're already in your 3rd trimester!!! You look FABULOUS!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I can't wait to see him either!!!! I'm so sorry about your blog, but I'm REALLY glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete