Thursday, May 3, 2012

instagram

do you instagram? or are you one of the very few people who still haven't realized the amazement behind this app? it's a phone app that allows you to take, edit, & share photos. and did i mention that it's pretty awesome? if you haven't discovered instagram, here is your chance. just click on this link & download. you can thank me later. for those of you who like to keep up with my family instagram is probably the best way. i take a lot of pictures that only show up on my instagram & never make it to my blog or facebook. i reserve my instagram for my most favorite & closest friends & family. so if you want to get a real good look at what's going on in the world of the watkins you can follow my instagram, swatkins84, to keep up.



No comments:

Post a Comment