merry Christmas, everyone! we hope you enjoyed a lovely holiday. our Christmas was perfect. the boys were in heaven opening their presents & we enjoyed the rest of the day spending family quality time playing with those same gifts & munching on tasty food. just the way i love to spend the holiday.
Christmas eve: too excited to sleep
Christmas morning: presents & playing
Christmas afternoon: church & dinner
our holiday highlights:
1. t.j. said "wow" every time he opened a gift
2. coop woke up at 8:20 & right away opened his stocking & santa gift. afterwards he said, "i shouldn't have woken up so early. i'm still so tired." i love that this boy sleeps in.
3. watching rio. coop & tj both boogy through the entire introduction. it is awesome.
4. my favorite gift: a giant box of king sized hershey's with almonds. yea, it truly is the thought that counts. and my dad is by far the most thoughtful man i know.
5. we had a few Christmas miracles...t.j. drank cold milk without a complaint, i curled my hair & it actually held all day (thanks mom for the new curling wand), & i successfully cooked a delicious breakfast & dinner for our first Christmas alone (we enjoyed bagel sandwiches & fruit salad for breakfast & prime rib, roasted potatoes, spinach salad & rolls for dinner).